After reflecting on what is to come this afternoon, I've decided to set up a blog for Justin and I. I figure this way, our dear ones will be able to track what we are up to in the upcoming months and years, when they aren't able to track us down!
Our most recent update:
Justin completed his residency interviews, and is awaiting his match day. That said...freezing cold, here we come. He is finally back in Reno, and is completing his optometry rotation.
I met up with Justin in Mass the week before Christmas, and had an interview at Western new England College. I am hoping to be accepted into a Ph.D. program for Behavior Analysis. I sent off all my applications, and now it's time to wait. I also passed my certification exam, and am now, officially, a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. Now, maybe I'll get some respect when I consult for a classroom....
This last weekend we spent some time in Nevada's open-range, hiking. We are trying to do it more often, as our days here are numbered. We also played a mad game of Scategories...a must-do on a Sunday night if you need a killer laugh.
The last few weeks were filled with traveling (Connecticut, Mass, New York and back!, California) and fun (A visit to NYC and we were able to see the Phantom of the Opera in San Fran....so wonderful). We are glad to be home, and with our little children.
Shea is doing wonderful, except she constantly has to keep one eye open for the unexpected pounce from Eughan. Eughan has so much energy, and always seems to be hungry...he has learned to fetch some of his toys and we are working on "shake," again, after a brief visit at my parents ruined that trick!
We hope to continue to be able to post....keep your eyes open!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi friends! I miss you guys!!! I want to see you before you move. I sounds like things are going well for you both. Give the kiddos kisses for me!
ReplyDeleteLove and miss you!
Love Katie